Tuesday 15 May 2012

book brief - context construction continued



I adjusted the colouring of this image, it seemed to bright in the room, so I put on a photo filter of orange. Also added slight shadows.

adding a few shadows in and around the objects. I also erased the very outline of the objects as they were a little lighter, which made them seem more out of place.

playing around with the perspective of the bird and it's line, so it looks like it's following the wall

here it is at the moment... now to fill the basket.

I had to source a large image of a 'pile of books', the one I felt had the most potential was this ^^. I have cropped it into a vague oval shape.

I played with the perspective of the books to try and make them look more as if they were sat within the basket. I also cut around the edges to give them a more organic feel. 

Here is the room at the moment... I feel it is progressing into looking good enough to try and portray what I have in my head.