Sunday 6 May 2012

Thinking about products for TP and book brief.

As a complimentary product for my book brief, I am wanting to design a diary that could be sold alongside 'one flew over the cuckoo's nest'. The book itself is written in a diary format, so I thought this would be a nice/appropriate product to sell with it.

Think of books I can re-design,

found this one with a blue, coiled spine, this would work well with the colours involved in the book design. However, I don't think the coils are what I want to use really.

smaller, simple notepad, slightly more 'diaryish', perhaps too small?

also this larger notepad, I like the curved edges, looks bit more fancy.


ALSO, for typographic poetry, I thought about including a sheet of paper with an envelope, so that people can write their own and then send off? maybe. Or maybe include a small notepad so they can write poetry.