Thursday 3 May 2012

Business Card spread

Playing around with the business card spread.


Once individually selected, scaled down and re positioned onto a spread. 
The cards cannot be actual size otherwise they don't fit. I am testing out a layout similar to the showcase pages as appose to the more angular one that I did before. Gemma said she liked it however I want to see if this one works as it may fit better within the book. 

Selected variations:








We tested out having a colour over the showcase image pages, so I tried it out with the business cards, however I feel it takes too much away from the spread, they almost blend too much into each other, which takes away the idea that they are all individual designers.



-----------------------
-----------------------
-----------------------


This is the spread I showed Ailsa and Elliot, it is the one we have decided.