Tuesday 8 May 2012

A HU - having to re think

 
I am trying to make this work. Something isn't working and I'm not pleased with it.



Possible new logo for the exhibition? I prefer the typeface to the old one.




I am struggling with including imagery and the and logo, it doesn't all seem to fit nicely.
I do like the white on the image though.

Larger text. Deliberately too big.

I have tried simplifying the logo to just the A, I prefer it smaller, but want to try and include all her initials.



When thinking the logo was too spread across, I tried having it vertical. Didn't work for me.

more abstract, playing around more with the 'art' letters.



Using a bold colour instead of white and imagery. I do like the simplicity of this one. However I'm torn between using imagery and not. 

split colours, bit too much of a bold statement.

Experimenting with having the logo more bunched up, so that the initials are very close, but 'art' reads comfortably. I like this. 

I feel the posters are starting to work better, with this new positioning of the logo.



Trying with colours used in her work, and hierarchy of information. However I do want to try and include a split somewhere.

-------------------------------




THESE ARE THE ONES I HAVE DECIDED TO GO WITH:

obvious split, Line down the middle. A nice image that could work throughout the exhibition merchandise.




Invisible line with this one, as the images split represent it here.