Thursday 10 May 2012

Finalising A HU

Tomorrow I am printing A HU!!

Business cards

I have decided that there are going to be 3 different cards, the difference being the image on the front of the card.



The back will include details and her logo:












I think I will go with a design where the logo is smaller than larger. I feel otherwise there will be too much going on, on the card. 

Images I have chosen for the front of the card.





LETTERHEADS


I wanted to try and experiment with the idea that the letter itself folded on itself to also create a sort of envelope. I tried this previously, but it looked a bit too much like a flyer. The problem I had this time was that there was an open flap that would have to be individually sealed. I spoke to Mark and he also agreed that it might be too fiddly, it would be better just to produce a letterhead and envelope.







COMPLIMENTS