Friday 4 May 2012

PREP FOR PRINT









I have readjusted the size of the covers slightly to give me more room when making the package.




I am printing less of stuff just incase it goes wrong or needs to be changed and printed again. 


Final adjustments/design decisions:




Syntax gig poster:



I am printing a black and white version of the poster. 
I have asked people how they read the poster, they said that the background image shouldn't be so harshly covered up, so I have made the type smaller and into the two corners. 



I've added a slight grey to the white poster, to bring it out slightly so it isn't just on white. 


----------------------------------------------------


TP fold out poster adjusted slightly. Making the type smaller in the bottom left. 

------------------------------------------------

Roll fold out posters


added few issue details on the poster, however typeface is small so shouldn't intrude on the poster. 

---------------------------------------------------

Syntax cd covers- 

Improving typeface size and enlarging the kerning on the text at the back. I also made the barcode bigger. 

(too small)




---------------------------------------

TYPEFACE CHANGE FOR TYPOGRAPHIC POETRY.

I have struggled with typeface with this brief, as I wanted to use something quite classic. 
Minion Pro - Goudy Old Style
I like it's crispness but still looks like quite a classic serif.