Thursday 17 May 2012

Slight changes to tP promotional poster

I spoke to Mark about my posters as I wasn't sure about them. 
He said that the brief was working well, and the type and layout element seemed to be the most interesting, however the posters could do with a little tweeking. 
We agreed that it would be nicer to see more of the poetry on the poster, so I decided to make more room for the poems, having the information a little smaller and further down, more separated from the poem extract.



Perfecting the kerning, seeing as I was using large type, it needed to look good enough to be that big.




----------


---------------------------------------------------

REVISED POSTERS
I feel these 4 work better than previously. 
However, it is all down to opinion, although I prefer these ones and Mark does as well. I have asked people in the studio what they think, and some did prefer the square and text within it. However, I prefer it like this: